A Cheyenne River attorney has filed a lawsuit against the Rapid City Medical Center in behalf of Vern Traversie, who thinks he had KKK carved into his torso while undergoing heart surgery at the hospital.
The CBS News account can be read here.
News, notes, and observations from the James River Valley in northern South Dakota with special attention to reviewing the performance of the media--old and new. E-Mail to MinneKota@gmail.com
Friday, July 20, 2012
- No country for nice guys.
- Dementia is big business. Can it restore the econ...
- It's back!
- A national holiday to celebrate mass shooting
- Update on Vern Traversie affair.
- Crucifying Joe Paterno and education
- Parasites and predators as citizens
- Don't take your chainsaw to church, son.
- The worst place to be an Indian: the USA: Update...
- A video just made for right-wing America
- Will there ever be any beef here?
- The gas ovens of denial
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (106)
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (141)