The occupy movement will try to speak truth to power. Willard Mitt Romney and his cohorts will speak lies to the feeble.
News, notes, and observations from the James River Valley in northern South Dakota with special attention to reviewing the performance of the media--old and new. E-Mail to MinneKota@gmail.com
Thursday, April 19, 2012
- The Indian Wars invade an intensive care unit
- Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem...
- What's not to like about Willard Romney?
- We're creating monsters--the perils of agribusines...
- John Thune is spread-eagled on the GOP vice presid...
- Why our colleges are failing
- Happy Pink Sky Day
- "she absolutely has the attitude"
- The whore from Cartagena
- Campaign 2012
- We're not hung up on stupid. We're buried in it.
- More obstacles for Northern Beef Packers
- Obama has his teleprompter; Romney has his golden...
- Those Jesus Christ moments and phony data
- Who was that Nazi I saw you with last night?
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (106)
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (141)