For some days, information has been circulating that a recount of the Iowa caucus votes put Rick Santorum in the lead. The Des Moines Register reported that Santorum came out 34 votes ahead of Romney. However, the tallies from some precincts cannot be found, so the Republican party is declaring a draw.
News, notes, and observations from the James River Valley in northern South Dakota with special attention to reviewing the performance of the media--old and new. E-Mail to MinneKota@gmail.com
Thursday, January 19, 2012
- Freddie Mac bets against homeowners
- Stalking the poor teachers
- Hillary Clinton loves Saul Alinsky
- Corporate patriotism: the unAmerican way
- That old black racism has us in its spell
- Jesus returns, joins lobby firm as hack for corpor...
- Romney did not win the Iowa caucuses
- Truth in photography
- Land of the resentful and home of the petulant
- Do not try a colonoscopy at home. You might lose ...
- Making the world safe for stupidity
- America, the corporatocracy
- No idiot left behind
- What's wrong with Mitt Romney?
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (106)
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (141)