Some attempts to hack into two previous posts resulted in their deletion from blog site. We are having the matter worked on.
News, notes, and observations from the James River Valley in northern South Dakota with special attention to reviewing the performance of the media--old and new. E-Mail to MinneKota@gmail.com
Friday, August 31, 2007
- ► 2012 (139)
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (106)
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (96)
- Some semi-successful hacking
- Does ignorance give a pass on a lie?
- Looking the rectum of humanity right in the eye
- Oh, to be king. Or CEO.
- Oh, say, can you whine!
- When the Kremlin came to Pierre
- Welcome Back, Good Will
- Just what this country needs.
- When the majority wimps down, you ain't got no fre...
- Your daily dose of dismay
- Wolf packs, chicken flocks, and pits of vipers
- What sunk Tom Daschle?
- College presidents ain't what they used to be
- ▼ August (13)