The New York Times features a story about a Pine Ridge woman who housed 28 people in her small home and received national recognition. Now she is in jail in Rapid City waiting to be processed on charges of drug dealing.
News, notes, and observations from the James River Valley in northern South Dakota with special attention to reviewing the performance of the media--old and new. E-Mail to MinneKota@gmail.com
Friday, December 29, 2006
- ► 2012 (139)
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (106)
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (141)
- Another Pine Ridge story: from heroine to convict...
- CORRECTION ON: Don't call them racist just becaus...
- They're in it for money, not journalism
- Star Tribune heads for dust-biting
- Every year the bird of dawning announces a new ch...
- Tim Giago shows the Lakota way in regard to Sen. T...
- Send birthday greetings to Sen. Tim Johnson
- ▼ December (7)