I don't know how Talking Points Memo gets access to the photo work of White House photographer Pete Souza, but here is a fascinating photo gallery of President Obama in Latin America. Again I note the immense opportunities that Internet forums have for still photography. Check out this gallery.
News, notes, and observations from the James River Valley in northern South Dakota with special attention to reviewing the performance of the media--old and new. E-Mail to MinneKota@gmail.com
Monday, April 20, 2009
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (139)
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (106)
- The stolen Black Hills and the fight to give them...
- The wit and genius of John Thune
- Dog Pack Follies, a chance to bay at the moon
- The U..S. prosecuted water-boarders as war crimina...
- William Buckley's "new best friend,," George McGov...
- The days of the jackals
- A South Dakota refrain
- A photo gallery behind the scenes with the Preside...
- Effing with the troops
- Like an old Berlin street whore when the Hershey B...
- O, where is the yellow snow of yesteryear?
- Maudlin Thursday, Bad Friday, and the Tenebrae in...
- Overseer's advice: Fire the top executives, liqui...
- The Great American Honor Roll
- When malice collides with integrity
- Crony capitalism: the anatomy of a failure
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (141)